How to Use
- Open the app on your device
- From the list of Counties, select Hertfordshire Golf and press 'Save'
- You will be taken to the Home screen
- Firstly, download your free County Card by actioning the below
- Click the County Card icon in the bottom right of the screen and then click 'continue'
- Enter your Member ID number (CDH), surname and email address where indicated
- Enable notifications to receive email notifications about County events and news from your home County (functionality not available currently but will be in a future app update)
- Click 'Activate County Card'
Note: If you do not know your Member ID number (CDH), refer to the FAQ section
Your County Card will now be installed in the app.
If the card shows as expired then refresh the app to upload a new card.
Tap the 'Clubs' icon at the bottom of the screen
You will find a list of all Hertfordshire Clubs, their distance from you (if you have allowed the app you use your location) and their contact details.
Tap the icon at the bottom of the screen to see contact details for Hertfordshire Golf.
Shows upcoming competitions which can be entered by clicking on that icon.
View recent County Competition results and stats
See the latest news and updates from Hertfordshire Golf
Course Handicap Calculator
Enter your Handicap Index and a course's Slope Rating to see your Course Handicap