Terms and Conditions
* The prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
* The prizes are subject to change and availability. The prizes cannot be exchanged for the equivalent monetary value.
* Hertfordshire Golf Ltd reserves the right to replace the prizes with alternative prizes of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the organisations control makes it necessary to do so.
* The cost of each ticket entry into the Development raffle is £10.00. Tickets will be limited to a maximum of 10 per person, and the number of Tickets available to purchase online in one go will be 2 per person.
* Gambling under the age of 16 is an offence, and Tickets will not be sold to, or by, a person under the age of 16.
* No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years. Hertfordshire Golf Ltd reserves the right to carry out age verification checks.
* If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
* Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
* All prizes must be collected from Hertfordshire Golf Ltd office at Chesfield Downs Golf Club, Jacks Hill, Graveley, SG4 7EQ (alternative arrangements can be made with the organiser firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Winners will be notified directly by Hertfordshire Golf Ltd - Development by telephone or in writing after the draw has taken place 27th September 2020
* A list of all winners initials, surnames will appear on the county website www.hertfordshiregolf.org/latest_news_1
* The winners may be asked to participate in publicity related to the raffle which may include the publication of their name and/or photograph in any media. Winners have the right to choose not to participate in publicity.
* Winners will have up to three months following notification of their win to claim their prize and Hertfordshire Golf Ltd will make all reasonable attempts to contact prize winners during this time. In the event that winners cannot be contacted within the three months Hertfordshire Golf Ltd will distribute the prize appropriately.
* The Raffle is open to all residents of Great Britain (which comprises England, Scotland and Wales, and excludes Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) aged 16 years or over. Employees of Hertfordshire Golf Ltd, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the Raffle are excluded from entering this Raffle.
* Closing date for the receipt of Tickets and Ticket payment is 26 September 2020 midnight. Tickets received after this date will not be entered in the Raffle but the payment will be treated as a donation unless expressly stated otherwise by the sender.
* Hertfordshire Golf Ltd reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
* No responsibility is taken for Tickets and payments which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event, beyond Hertfordshire Golf Ltd's reasonable control, which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
* Hertfordshire Golf Ltd accepts no responsibility if the chosen method of payment is cancelled in error.
* Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions upon entry. Hertfordshire Golf Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
* Monies raised in the Raffle will support the work of Hertfordshire Golf Development where the need for activity in local communities is greatest.
The contact for this competition is Esther Strous